Brewer Fanatic

Brewers to sign Randy Flores to minor-league deal

PrinceEatMeat

oh brother....i remember arguing with this guy when he played for the red birds. i sat behind the pen at miller park and two players were spitting out their gum and trying to hit it with their hands....the chewed several pieces of gum and failed miserably (by completely whiffing)

i spoke down to them and said "flores, that's why you're a pitcher", and he looked up and said "that's why you're a fan"....everyone in the row kinda looked at each other puzzled, and started laughing.

was pretty funny, he was a noob.

...then they called him into the game and he retired the side. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif i believe we lost that game also.

ey he was decent when he was with the cards. let him pitch in nashville for 3 weeks, if he can help us they can bring him up before aug 31 and put him on the post season roster. they really do need a lefty in the pen, just not sure if this is going to help.

He probably comes up for Dillard by the end of the week. Has a few really bad games for us and is gone by the end of next week.
Well, since Dillard hasn't played in weeks, he certainly won't be missed. The problem will be that even if he does completely stink, if he's on the roster Roenicke will still trot him out in every LOOGY situation, because that's his role. At least Dillard isn't hurting the team other than taking up a roster spot.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

Archived