Brewer Fanatic

Rangers' LOOGY Arthur Rhodes Designated for Assignment

Rob

Left-handed? Check. Veteran? Check. Better than Tim Dillard? Check. Makes too much sense to happen.

I don't know if he'll get to the Brewers in the waiver line.

Also, if he pitches 30 more games (possible), his $4M option for next year vests. Which is no good.

Left-handed? Check. Veteran? Check. Better than Tim Dillard? Check. Makes too much sense to happen.

Also, if he pitches 30 more games (possible), his $4M option for next year vests. Which is no good.

There are only 53 games left. I think they could find a way to not throw him in 24 of these games.

There are only 53 games left. I think they could find a way to not throw him in 24 of these games.

That's why I said "possible". My main concern is that if he's the only lefty out there it could happen.

Archived