Brewer Fanatic

Cardinals' grassy-knollers are out..... [Update, reply #222: Molina suspended for five games]

StearnsFTW

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who signed up there?

That was not a very classy comment by Duncan.

How is Carpenter going to explain this comment to his son?

Some of the things that come out of the Cardinals' coaching staff's mouths are unbelievable.

If it's true (which I'd never assume it is), Shut the front door about it and change your signs.

I see quite a few of you are already aware of how a lot of other teams' fans feel about your coaching staff, so kudos on that.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/8/2/e0e39857-4233-477e-8c9f-6af211017c31.jpg

AWESOME.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

So who signed up there?

That was not a very classy comment by Duncan.

How is Carpenter going to explain this comment to his son?

Some of the things that come out of the Cardinals' coaching staff's mouths are unbelievable.

If it's true (which I'd never assume it is), Shut the front door about it and change your signs.

I see quite a few of you are already aware of how a lot of other teams' fans feel about your coaching staff, so kudos on that.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Sometimes I just can't help myself. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Like TLB said, most of the comments are pretty even-handed, and I noted that in my post, but my God, when will this garbage stop? It's always something. They're like a bunch of 4th grade girls.

Yeah; really the only logical explanation for us winning a lot of home games is stealing signs. I guess our heavy sign stealing equipment doesn't go on the road trips.

Most of the posters at least say it is a bunch oc crud; but there always has to be that guy. For a coach to even mention it or why it was even brough up is a bit weird.

That 5th inning had everything to do with Carp forgetting how to throw a curveball; not anything the Brewers may have "picked up"

Yeah; really the only logical explanation for us winning a lot of home games is stealing signs. I guess our heavy sign stealing equipment doesn't go on the road trips.

Most of the posters at least say it is a bunch oc crud; but there always has to be that guy. For a coach to even mention it or why it was even brough up is a bit weird.

That 5th inning had everything to do with Carp forgetting how to throw a curveball; not anything the Brewers may have "picked up"

Yeah, anyone watching that game could see that the heat caught up to Carp - for those not watching, he literally had sweat dripping off his hat. Guy was just fatigued and didn't have it.

I was half expecting some comments about heating/air conditioning today from Cards fans..........

I wish a manager would just have his pitcher throw at TLR one time - seriously, how awesome would it be to see the pitcher wind up and then gun one at TLR in the dugout.
On a scale of 1-10 about 800 billion. It would be worth the 10 game suspension too. The thought of that happening is too funny.

I wish a manager would just have his pitcher throw at TLR one time - seriously, how awesome would it be to see the pitcher wind up and then gun one at TLR in the dugout.

I know you're just being facetious, but there is no way this could happen or a pitcher would agree to it. What if he missed and the ball went into the stands and hit a kid or something? That would be a worse PR nightmare than if they did hit LaRussa.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I know you're just being facetious, but there is no way this could happen or a pitcher would agree to it. What if he missed and the ball went into the stands and hit a kid or something? That would be a worse PR nightmare than if they did hit LaRussa.
Chris Carpenters kid or a brewer fans kid?

or......... maybe we could just have a pool at bf.net to raise money and hire mcclung to bean him when he's walking to his car then. That should make the lawyers happy.

Just wait to throw at LaRussa until he comes out of the dugout. Problem solved.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I can't believe people like that call themselves baseball fans. One guy tried saying we have a good record at home because we close the roof and have weird lighting. Really?
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

They're like a bunch of 4th grade girls.

That's an insult to my 4th grade daughter...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

At no point did I mean to insult your daughter by comparing her to a Cardinal fan.....honest.

What are with all these players who transfer to St. Louis and suddenly get discernibly better? Why did their boppers like Pujols and Holliday go bald in their 20's and have bodies which closer resemble Greek mythical creatures? Why was LaRussa oblivious to the rampant cheating when he was Oakland's manager? Why did he hire one of the two most prominent cheaters, whose success was not technique and approach based as a result, as their hitting coach?

These are questions which I'd also like to see answered.

I have to agree, the trolling was unnecessary. It seems that most of the people on that board are well aware that the Brewers weren't stealing signs, or if they were, it was STL's fault for letting it happen.

But hey, it's the Cards. Screw 'em.

Archived