Brewer Fanatic

Girls on Brewerfan my age

FoxyFoxes

I think jj meant that she would have to have a full season package to get the same seat that she had during the season. I have a 20 game pack and the same seat for every game of the playoffs, but not the same seat that I usually sit in during the season.

Considering that she is in the front row behind home plate, I'm guessing she has at least a 40 game package. I thought I heard that she splits a full season with someone else.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't that Jen Sterger girl start out as being a 'photogenic superfan' type as well? She parlayed that into a job with the Jets and garnered the attention of a lonely QB. Perhaps 'Front Row Amy' is making a push for the Brewers to re-institute the game host. May not be a bad idea, if you think about it. She couldn't be worse than the other gal who did it.

Didn't that Jen Sterger girl start out as being a 'photogenic superfan' type as well? She parlayed that into a job with the Jets and garnered the attention of a lonely QB. Perhaps 'Front Row Amy' is making a push for the Brewers to re-institute the game host. May not be a bad idea, if you think about it. She couldn't be worse than the other gal who did it.
That reminds me - Sandy Maxx was shown on the videoboard (as a fan) during one of the NLDS games last weekend.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Her face isn't even that attractive to me.

This is SCREAMING for the easy response. But I'm going to take the high road.... and let someone else say it...

PLEASE speak your mind 20fry.

I just expected someone to say, "I never noticed she even had a face".
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Her face isn't even that attractive to me.

This is SCREAMING for the easy response. But I'm going to take the high road.... and let someone else say it...

PLEASE speak your mind 20fry.

Not saying this is you...

I just thought of the quintessential nerd in his tighty whities sitting at the computer eating a hot pocket while typing "I totally think she's not even hot." It's a bit of an epidemic.

As much as I'm a boob man, I'm also a full package man. She's not ugly (and she could be the most wonderful person to meet, I don't want to blast her), but she does not do it for me. I know I'm getting a bit tired of the attention to her. But I understand that some men only look at physical features below the neckline. She was even mentioned in the Cardinal in game thread for Game 1.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

She seems like a nice person and a genuine Brewers fan. If she's getting some extra attention right now, what's the big deal?
It works for me. I'd be all for giving her a bigger role. Heck, put her on the pregame show- I'm sure she'd be a lot better than that blonde that they had a few years ago. She's a lot better to look at than 'The Maniac', that's for sure.

Here's an article about her that yahoo did today:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.co...b/news?slug=ycn-10185837

The article reveals that she has a kid. How would you like to be him? Can you imagine the kind of crap that boy is going to get about his mom once he gets into high school?

The whole thing just keeps seeming weirder and weirder to me. I'm not even married yet, but I know my fiance wouldn't be happy if I went to 40 games a year by myself, and I live in Milwaukee. It boggles my mind that she has a husband and a kid at home and still finds the time to drive down 40+ times a year from Oshkosh. Granted, the article says that they used to have 2 season tickets (which makes it a little less weird), but even still...

Not saying this is you...

I just thought of the quintessential nerd in his tighty whities sitting at the computer eating a hot pocket while typing "I totally think she's not even hot." It's a bit of an epidemic.

Hhaha "e-standards." Nope, I think I've dated cuter girls, and see cuter girls around Milwaukee every weekend. Her body is great though, no denying that.

Besides her fidgeting with her chest, I'm not sure what the fuss is about. She looks like a 40-something. Not terrible, but hundreds of better looking women at each game.
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/9454/2ds2236xq5oj8.jpg

• 8 months later...

Archived