Brewer Fanatic

Girls on Brewerfan my age

FoxyFoxes
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Front Row Amy has made herself a fan page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Front-Row-Amy/244541718920363

Check out the photo section. Yowza.

Edit: Don't know why Yuku won't let me use the entire URL for her fan page as a hyperlink. You'll have to cut and paste it.

When I link I usually highlight something and then click the insert hyperlink button (looks like a chain) and then paste the url there. If you just paste the url as a response, it usually won't work fully.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I prefer a woman who likes my team, but isn't hardcore. This ensures that heated and pointless Betancourt arguments will never cross into my living room.
I think a fan can be hardcore without contributing to heated and pointless arguments. Just saying.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry but I gotta ask. Does anyone know that girl who has been sitting right behind home plate in the first row for all three games at Miller Park? Today she is the one wearing the yellow top. Long brown hair. She is gorgeous! And she's scoring the games too. That's so hot. I tried to find some highlights of the games to point her out but so far no luck.

Edit:

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?topic_id=25375156

If you pause the video at 5 seconds and look right above the word "com" in the "Brewers.com" on the Taco Bell sign. That's her...wearing the black shirt. I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone who may know her but she is incredibly attractive.

Maybe this is judgey of me, but that woman is driving me absolute bonkers. I was all about her story of being there by herself and keeping score, but I'm already sick of her. She lost me completely when she called Nyjer Morgan "the Brett Favre of baseball." That was followed by saying she got into the Brewers when she saw a picture of JJ Hardy in the newspaper.

Ugh. Just ugh.

Brett Favre of baseball? That's just an awful analogy.

You know, I'm oddly ok if this is about her being hot and having big boobs.

It's that she was set up as this paragon of fanhood because she's a woman who keeps score and goes to games by herself.

Now she got attention and she's milking it for all its worth because sex sells. I guess I feel like she can't have it both ways. Either you're there to enjoy the game and cheer on your team or you're there to get your boobs on Deadspin.

And I don't judge her. If Deadspin and maybe 15 minutes of local fame are her goal, more power to her. I could only hope to look as good as she does - now, much less when I'm 40.

I guess I just find it kind of insulting that this is supposed to be the paragon of the female fan at Miller Park. I manage to attend many, many games, write about them for websites and generally be a fan, all without my rack being a factor in the equation.

"Why does that lady move her hair out of the way of her boobs every 10 seconds?".
So people can see her boobs better of course. I for one applaud her decision to brush her hair out of the way.

To be honest I have really only noticed her once or twice. If I want to look at pretty women there are plenty of pictures on the internet. I don't watch baseball games for the pretty women.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

It's that she was set up as this paragon of fanhood because she's a woman who keeps score and goes to games by herself.

Don't kid yourself... there's one reason she got attention in the first place. Then, people said, "Oh, she keeps score."

As I've said before, I'd bet that there is more to it than she would have us believe. Am I to believe that she is a fetching (and buxom) lass wearing bright and tight fitting clothing who just happens to be in the front row (and prominently displayed with every lefty hitter up..... driving from Oshkosh to attend games alone- solely because she is a die hard Brewer fan? Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but I think that you'd have to be incredibly naive to believe that. This girl is beginning to get national attention due to the wonders of HDTV.

As I've said before, I'd bet that there is more to it than she would have us believe. Am I to believe that she is a fetching (and buxom) lass wearing bright and tight fitting clothing who just happens to be in the front row (and prominently displayed with every lefty hitter up..... driving from Oshkosh to attend games alone- solely because she is a die hard Brewer fan? Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but I think that you'd have to be incredibly naive to believe that. This girl is beginning to get national attention due to the wonders of HDTV.
She would need to have a full season ticket in order to have the same seat for the playoffs. I thought I remember reading that she had a 20 game or half season package.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived