Brewer Fanatic

Girls on Brewerfan my age

FoxyFoxes
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So sad I missed this thread at the beginning. Teehee.

And for the record - I'm a female, and I met my husband on BrewerFan. I believe he was impressed that I had full season tickets. Or, maybe he just wanted my ticket seniority and it's all going to end now that he's on the account.

The "women of BrewerFan" included an out-of-state fan as well. All I remember is the taco dip.

My patented Brewer tailgate taco dip!

And for the record - I'm a female, and I met my husband on BrewerFan. I believe he was impressed that I had full season tickets. Or, maybe he just wanted my ticket seniority and it's all going to end now that he's on the account.

The "women of BrewerFan" included an out-of-state fan as well. All I remember is the taco dip.

My patented Brewer tailgate taco dip!
I was part of the women of BF.net photo opp, but I don't remember being invited to a tailgate with awesome taco dip. /blinking back tears
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I was part of the women of BF.net photo opp, but I don't remember being invited to a tailgate with awesome taco dip. /blinking back tears

Their loss. They missed out on your relish tray. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Smart guy. If you're a single guy into the Brewers enough to post here, it would be pretty darn cool to meet a girl who is into the Brewers enough to post here.

Got caught up in my 52 hour week of work but I feel like an idiot for not realizing that is Taylor Swift. Anyway the good news is I am taking a WOMAN to a game around my birthday in September. She wants to go to a TWins game and I really want to see Target Field. Her age: 29. Pics to follow. haha.
Any update on the girl you duped?
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Not trying to be disrespectful at all but...my single buddy from Portland keeps noticing this woman that sits right behind home plate in the front row to the left of home plate that is always in tube tops and he says she even keeps score every game. He just said to me - how can I find out who she is? So I said where I go for all of my Brewer info - Brewerfan.net! Anyone have any info for my man in Oregon - an ultimate scouting report! Sorry to be so off topic but she is there today...

Pretty sure this is her: http://twitter.com/#!/BrewerGirl823

Did my research by looking at who Nyjer Morgan follows on Twitter http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Does the 'scorekeeping girl' keep a pitch chart or something too? When the fans are standing, she turns to her seat every pitch. I've got to think that this is some type of publicity stunt. I haven't noticed her for too long, and I'm assuming you don't just waltz into seats like that- not to mention the enormous cost (even for one seat).

RockCoCougars wrote:

Does the 'scorekeeping girl' keep a pitch chart or something too? When the fans are standing, she turns to her seat every pitch. I've got to think that this is some type of publicity stunt. I haven't noticed her for too long, and I'm assuming you don't just waltz into seats like that- not to mention the enormous cost (even for one seat).

She has a single season ticket because she wants to keep score and pay attention to the game which she couldn't do if she didn't go by herself. Plus, she drives from Oshkosh. I'd say she's pretty hardcore. I don't know why she'd do it just for publicity.

Foxy, at this point i think we're all expecting you to at least introduce yourself to Scorekeeper Girl. (ok, WOMAN). i think you should announce a game you'll be at and then waive to the camera at a predetermined part of an inning so that we know it's you.

now, if you can convince her to wear a Brewerfan.net tank top to a game, then that would be awesome.

Archived