Brewer Fanatic

Girls on Brewerfan my age

FoxyFoxes
Foxy, don't worry about all the crap you're getting. You were wise to search out a woman (or was it girl?) who is a Brewers fan. Stay away from women (girls?) who are Cards fans. You don't want to be accused of cheating every day do you? Or having weird lighting in the bedroom...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think FoxyFoxes is not who he says he is. 23? Yeah right. I have a feeling he is actually this guy.

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/10/14/17/daniel-craig-mustache-photobomb-25738-1255557452-5.jpg

I think FoxyFoxes is not who he says he is. 23? Yeah right. I have a feeling he is actually this guy.

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/10/14/17/daniel-craig-mustache-photobomb-25738-1255557452-5.jpg

This post definitely just caused me to laugh out loud. Awesome. Please don't let me be that guy in 25 years.

This post definitely just caused me to laugh out loud. Awesome. Please don't let me be that guy in 25 years.

If you had that stache, you would never have had to start this thread.

If you had that stache, you would never have had to start this thread.
Or if you were Daniel Craig. Yes, that is James Bond.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

That chick has TAylor Swift eyes. But I loved the comment about the CArdials. I have one more joke about CArdinals.... but it is not family appropriate. Too bad.....it is classic!

Wait, that's not Taylor Swift?

Got caught up in my 52 hour week of work but I feel like an idiot for not realizing that is Taylor Swift. Anyway the good news is I am taking a WOMAN to a game around my birthday in September. She wants to go to a TWins game and I really want to see Target Field. Her age: 29. Pics to follow. haha.

Not trying to be disrespectful at all but...my single buddy from Portland keeps noticing this woman that sits right behind home plate in the front row to the left of home plate that is always in tube tops and he says she even keeps score every game. He just said to me - how can I find out who she is? So I said where I go for all of my Brewer info - Brewerfan.net! Anyone have any info for my man in Oregon - an ultimate scouting report! Sorry to be so off topic but she is there today...

correction around here i guess you have to say "Marry me Tube Top WOMAN"

Actually, "Marry me tube top CHICK" would work well. Funny thing is, he posted the same exact thing in the IGT, and I thought it would be funny to direct him to this thread. I didn't think he'd post the same thing. But it's still funny.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Someone made mention of this lady on JSOnline the other day. I need to do some reconnaissance.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I noticed that woman back during the Marlins series in Florida. She traveled to Florida to attend and wore a yellow shirt every single game. I have since forth dubbed her "yellow shirt girl". She sits in the same spot and I see her on TV and at the park all the time. She's probably there for 3/4 of the home games. Cute brunette, probably in her 30's, keeps score at the games. She is the only fan I recognize now other than the Doorman and his wife.

Archived