Brewer Fanatic

Girls on Brewerfan my age

FoxyFoxes

This topic doesn't have the kind pictures contained within the thread that blocked pitchleague's access to Off Topic. Hopefully, that helps.

For what it's worth, it took a couple of weeks for the mods to notice what was being posted in that topic. Had one of us bothered to look, it would have been gone much earlier. The simple act of hiding it made this forum accessible to pitchleague again.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
To be fair, we had a "girls of Brewerfan.net" tailgate two seasons ago. There were 5 of us, I think.

You're a girl?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

"Girls of Brewerfan.net" sounds like a calendar.

I'm not sure that we've ever had any girls here. All female members that I know of have been over 18. That would qualify them as women.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

The Herbert quote from Family Guy enters my mind .

MEg: I'm an 18 year old girl and I don't need you here.

Herbert: No offense MEg but your an 18 y ear old girl and i dont need YOU here.

haha.

She was 17.

That's the kind of mistake you can ill afford to make buddy.

http://www.goldfishsyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/sexual-harassment-panda4.jpg

Tentative guest speaker for 2012 BF.net Winter Meeting

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived