Brewer Fanatic

Girls on Brewerfan my age

FoxyFoxes

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Girls on Brewerfan my age

Just curious. I am 23 . lol

I am setting the over/under at 0.5. Any takers?

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

If you're 23, you're too old to be looking for "girls." http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

To answer DougJones43's question, actually there are a couple of members here who ended up married.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

So many good priceless things from this thread! I love the sausage haus picture that was amazing. As for girls...as long as they are 18 right ? lol.

More importantly. I am a guy and I will explain my screen name. Two years ago I finally succumbed to joining fantasy baseball with some buddies after ridiculing it for years. I was given the name Foxy Foxes...After my last name and my sneaky pranks in highschool. People I know call me "foxy" . So i guess it stuck. Doesn't hurt I've won both years I was in so far either. 250+ dollars each time when only paying 25 isn't a bad pay out . So it might be a girly nickname but that is where it comes from.

Watch out for the sheep in wolf's clothing. I have been burned way too many times on this site tying to pickup ladies on BF.net

http://www.wolfgnards.com/media/blogs/photos/art/bugs-bunny-dressed-as-girl.jpg

This post almost made me laugh out loud, which at the library is a bit problematic.

Also, sorry FF, but I'm not in your age bracket, nor am I available.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived