Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-03 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 10-5 / 3 HR day for McGehee]

1992casey
Nyjer draws so many throws to first.

I wonder if there's a stat for that. There should be. Not that it adds anything to the game, but it is kind of fun.

Yes, it's factored in to the Plushdamental index. By the way, Nyjer is far and away the leader in the Plushdamental index by having 555,444,333,222,111 points. Braun is second with 10.

Welcome to my new signature.

You are welcome!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whew. Nice to get Pujols out of the way again at least. Was feeling reminded of why McGehee has drawn so much ire for a brief moment there. Now I'm back to feeling nice and kind. Though it's not like he couldn't improve his standing with another blast.

Telly reporting that Rickie walking without a limp or a boot. Very nice to hear.
Very nice? That's much more than very nice. That's absolutely awesome!!!!!
He is still going to need to tighten those ligaments back up. That will take some time.

Archived