Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-03 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 10-5 / 3 HR day for McGehee]

1992casey
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kotsay played ok when Braun was out, but really hasn't offered much off the bench.
He did play well when Braun was out but has a .242/.301/.333/.635 when starting and a .245/.300/.321/.621 line overall. He has been terrible this year and was terrible last year. I don't get it.

I understand leaving a guy out there to save your bullpen in a blowout but this was a 2 run game when Jackson should have been pulled and you had him go like 120 pitches. That is terrible coaching.

@Nate_Grimm Wait...you have to hit THREE home runs to get a curtain call in Milwaukee? #WorstFansInBaseball #BFIB

http://twitter.com/#!/Nate_Grimm/status/98854931779436545

Don't forget that STL Cards fans are the best in baseball. If you don't believe it, just ask one.

Ha, who is that clown?
STL radio show host and online writer:

http://www.insidestl.com/...d/tabid/237/Default.aspx

Kotsay played ok when Braun was out, but really hasn't offered much off the bench.
He did play well when Braun was out but has a .242/.301/.333/.635 when starting and a .245/.300/.321/.621 line overall. He has been terrible this year and was terrible last year. I don't get it.

What I don't get is the Brewers obviously believe in stats based on the defensive alignments so how do you explain Kotsay and Yuni B much less the need to continue to bat Counsell..

from the post dispatch forum:

It should also be said that Pujols has been terrible this series. 1-13 with a walk? Awful.

It's awful, but it's not his fault. The Brewer pitchers have been head

hunting the whole series. Plus, they hit him intentionally last night so

he would not be 100%

That is little league baseball on Brewers end.

LaRussa upset, what else is new.

I walked away, what happened?

Hawkins did his "quick pitch" where he doesn't come to a set position. You only have to come to a set position if there are runners on base. Berkman wasn't ready for the pitch and took a fastball for a strike. After Drunkard complained, Hawkins did it like four more times in a row. On his last pitch he came to a set and struck out the batter looking.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

from the post dispatch forum:

It should also be said that Pujols has been terrible this series. 1-13 with a walk? Awful.

It's awful, but it's not his fault. The Brewer pitchers have been head

hunting the whole series. Plus, they hit him intentionally last night so

he would not be 100%

That is little league baseball on Brewers end.

That guy is a troll. He only posted around 15-20 times.

Archived