Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-01 Cardinals (Carpenter) at Brewers (Greinke) -- [Brewers win, 6-2]

1992casey
I am reading the Cards GatewayRedbirds game thread.

I guess some of them think the Brewers are legitimately cheating because of the Brewers road/home splits. LOL

Cheat how? How do they explain how the Brewers pitching is so much better at home this year?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess some of them think the Brewers are legitimately cheating because of the Brewers road/home splits. LOL

Cheat how? How do they explain how the Brewers pitching is so much better at home this year?
We must be using cameras in centerfield to steal the 'hit away' sign from the opposing dugout

I have no idea. I also don't know if its more of a joke saying it but here is one comment.

Someone with Photoshop needs to do this:

A black-and-white shopped Bernie Brewer booking photo.

Caption: Winners never cheat, and cheaters only win at home.

Then

print up some of them on T-shirts and posters and try to get them on TV

next week when the Brewers come to town. Yes, I'm going to keep

pushing this.

More on that..

"They have a ridiculous home/road split. As in, batting 50 points higher and scoring 2 more runs per game at home. It's the only reason they aren't preparing to make a run at .500 down the stretch.

Maybe it's a huge statistical anomaly, but I doubt it."

"Legitimately cheating" sounds like an oxymoron. (And I was sorely tempted to write "oxymoran.")

On at least as irritating a note, wonderful timing for Yuku to not let me into the chat room. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived