Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-01 Cardinals (Carpenter) at Brewers (Greinke) -- [Brewers win, 6-2]

1992casey
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COBrewerfan would really hate all the rants and knee jerk reactions happening on that Cards message board.

If we had a volume of idiots like that on this board, I would stop on this board. It is unbelievable.
it's basically the JSOnline comment section, but with cardinals fans in message board form.

COBrewerfan would really hate all the rants and knee jerk reactions happening on that Cards message board.
If we had a volume of idiots like that on this board, I would stop on this board. It is unbelievable.
it's basically the JSOnline comment section, but with cardinals fans in message board form.
I've noticed the Brew Facebook page has it's share of similar 'sky is falling' fan-types.

The middle of the order should at least be counted on to move runners over and in. I wouldn't have been averse to a bunt there because Carpenter is still tough and every extra run means a lot.

But good job by the bottom of the order for a change.

This starting staff and bullpen should be expected to hold a 5-run lead anyways.

C'mon!

I dont think I have ever seen that much sweat come of a hat before.
I feel like I've seen that much sweat come of HIS hat against the Brewers before. I think he's known for sweating profusely and in turn darkening his uniform.

This starting staff and bullpen should be expected to hold a 5-run lead anyways.

C'mon!

Or 3 run leads...
I meant hold the opponent under 5 runs with 2 runs allowed this far into the game....

Point still stands.

Archived