Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-01 Cardinals (Carpenter) at Brewers (Greinke) -- [Brewers win, 6-2]

1992casey
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cardinals fans actually remind me of 4th graders on the playground. "You win, therefore you cheat."

Get a brain, morans.

I am the worst speller on the planet but be careful with this one...its moron, you dont want to look like this famous StL Classyhttp://www.briangordon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Moran.jpg

Unless Counsell is coming into to play SS going forward he should not be in the on deck circle
Not trying to pile on, but jeez, he really can't get the ball out of the infield anymore. It's almost like when the owner knows it's time to put down the dog but just can't bring himself to it.

edit: spelling

topper09er]
Cardinals fans actually remind me of 4th graders on the playground. "You win, therefore you cheat."

Get a brain, morans.

I am the worst speller on the planet but be careful with this one...its moron, you dont want to look like this famous StL Classyhttp://www.briangordon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Moran.jpg
Yeah, that was the point.

Holliday is a much better fielder than Braun is.
He hasn't shown it this game. Weak arm on Casey going 1st to 3rd and getting completely turned around on the rope Casey hit.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Get a brain, morans.

His post clearly went over your head. He was referencing that.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Unless Counsell is coming into to play SS going forward he should not be in the on deck circle
Not trying to pile on, but jeez, he really can't get the ball out of the infield anymore. It's almost like when the owner knows it's time to put down the dog but just can't bring himself to it.
This post contains the seeds of CC's new nickname.

Holliday is a much better fielder than Braun is.
He hasn't shown it this game. Weak arm on Casey going 1st to 3rd and getting completely turned around on the rope Casey hit.
If you mean better in terms of comparing Yuni B. as a fielder to a person fielding while in a wheelchair, maybe.

This post contains the seeds of CC's new nickname.

Old Yeller
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

brwrsfan]Counsell first man off the bench. Really RR? REALLY?? He's only in an 0-45 slump and should literally be the last man used. Nope, let's put him in first.

Maybe Roenicke is sick of having him on the team too and wants to get him to retire so he is trying to get him to break the record.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived