Brewer Fanatic

2011-7-31 Astros (Myers) at Brewers (Narveson) - [Brewers win, 5-4]

1992casey
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was more "How is that Brewers team so bad on the road?"

Well, to a well-eduacted fan, yes, But to the average guy who only follows his own team pretty closely it has to be hard to be impressed if you only see the Crew when they come to your town.

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h396/dlk9s/129161956729992540.gif

With 2 errors in the 8th the Tigers have allowed a run but still no hits. The Angel are 4 outs away from participating in 2 non-shutout no hitters in a week. The previous time this happened in also featured the Angels losing to the Dodgers without allowing a hit.

That's my point. If you just saw the Crew come into town and stink like they have stunk, you'd walk away wondering how they are in first place.

Or they just walk away thinking their team is awesomesauce..

Kotsay back to his normal, non-contributing self. Cut him and bring Carroll back up, who can at least play defense.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

They just showed Verlander in the dugout and he made a motion to Aybar that he was going to hit him in the back the next time he faces him.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

So is this a quality start for Narvson no matter what happens from this point forward? Is that how the stat works?
No if you allow 4 earnies no quality start, even if you throw a CG and your in game ERA is only 4.00. If your ERA is 4.50 by allowing 3 in 6 you do get the QS.

I'm really glad to see Braun going first to third on balls again. We haven't heard much about the calf in a week or so.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived