Brewer Fanatic

2011-7-31 Astros (Myers) at Brewers (Narveson) - [Brewers win, 5-4]

1992casey
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I didn't think it was the same Mike Adams, i didn't even know he was still playing.

He's been one of the most dominant setup men for the past few years. I didn't think anyone on this board could not have known that since most here wish we still had him (and some wonder why we let him go in the first place).

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Ok, I didn't think it was the same Mike Adams, i didn't even know he was still playing.

He's been one of the most dominant setup men for the past few years. I didn't think anyone on this board could not have known that since most here wish we still had him (and some wonder why we let him go in the first place).

Totally agree. Pretty much everyone here has brought that up repeatedly over the last few years. Especially when we are playing the Pads, and when our bullpen is struggling.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Not sure if anyone is watching the MLB network but Carlos Guillen just had an epic HR staredown at Weaver. Weaver promptly threw at the next batter's head and was tossed.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived