Brewer Fanatic

2012 Brewer Bobblehead speculation thread (Luc, Yo, Morgan, Italian, Ueck, A-Ram)

TURBO
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they plan to do a K-Rod or Morgan, I would expect them to be sooner in the season in case they were to get traded around the deadline

I emailed several days ago to ask if they intended to do the retros/alternates this year, but have yet to get a reply.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yovani. Nice. To me, the mouth looks like Yo; and I think they represented Luc's stubble about as well as they could on a bobblehead.

I'm sure the ones in the photos are prototypes, so the ones we get will probably be a little more mass produced looking... I know this, the quality of the bobbles has been pretty poor, especially the ones from 2010.

The next 3 will be interesting...

One will be a sausage, almost 100% for sure.

The other 2?

Marcum

K-Rod

Ramirez

Will they give Braun an MVP bobble after all the PED talk, etc. ?

I don't see K-Rod getting one, due to the possibility he could get traded before the deadline. The next bobble will be sometime in July. Not sure on the Braun MVP one either. We'll see. I think Marcum will get one. They've done every sausage already too, so not sure which one it'd be. I think it's then between Braun MVP and Ramirez for the last one. I'd say sausage or something else dumb like Bernie in July, Marcum in August, and Braun or Ramirez in September.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

They finished the full sized sausage set in 2010. then, last year, they had another hot dog (with the pink bat). My guess is they will have another set, so one more sausage per year for the next 4 years is probably a lock.

You are probably right about K-Rod, he should have had one early if he was going to get one. It's a shame actually, I was hoping for one!

I like that there's gonna be another Uecker one. So sick of the sausages though. Odd that it's Italian again so soon though. Wasn't there an Italian in 2010? It's weird that they are 7/1 and 7/29. Both in same month. Means there won't be one in either August or September. Wonder who will get the last spot? I'd say Marcum or Ramirez. Probably Marcum, because he may not be here next year. They have 2 more years to do a Ramirez bobble.

I like that there's gonna be another Uecker one. So sick of the sausages though. It's weird that they are 7/1 and 7/29. Both in same month. Means there won't be one in either August or September. Wonder who will get the last spot? I'd say Marcum or Ramirez. Probably Marcum, because he may not be here next year. They have 2 more years to do a Ramirez bobble.

no august bobblehead because the play mostly on the road that month.

Still thinking rameriz will get a bobblehead tomorrow

hmmmmm

I knew there would be a sausage, but another Uecker?

That one is surprising...

That means there will only be one of Marcum, K-Rod, Ramirez, and a Braun MVP...

K-Rod is probably out, so Braun or Marcum??

Personally, I'd rather have a Marcum/Ramirez and Braun MVP than another Uecker. Braun may never be an MVP again, so marking his place in bobble history really should take precidence over a Uecker. That being said, my guess is Marcum. I think they are afraid to do a Braun amongst the allegations. Ramirez can be done next year, but Marcum, unless signed, will be gone.

Oh, don't forget, there will probably be another stupid, dumb, ridiculous, stupid, stupid, stupid beer vendor bobble at some point too. yay

Probably another stitch n pitch sausage too to go along with last years chorizo...

Yup, the sausages are overkill, but they are probably marketing to the little kids with those...

oh, and yes, they just did the Italian Sausage in 2010, which makes the decision to do another one 2 years later a bit curious...

some good news:

There will probably not be alternates of the Italian and Uecker.

http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif

Well, this won't matter to most anyone outside the hawing household, but July 1 is the day we're bringing the S.O.'s extended (and mostly Italian) family to the ballpark - so it's an almost perfect day for each of us to be getting an Italian bobblehead.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Not so fast, there could be an alternate talking Uecker bobble. Lol.

You know what, that might not be too far off base... They could have him announcing any number of key plays from the playoffs...

Ugggghhhhhhh....

Yep. So don't get your hopes up yet. What would be cool is if all of them were talking bobbles. That would get expensive though.

I for one am happy they are doing a Uecker. They have not done one of him since 2001 (unless you count the Admirals one).

I think Ramirez gets one next year since he is on a 3 year contract. I doubt they do K-Rod, so I think it does come down to Braun MVP or Marcum. I'd be fine with a Marcum, but if they don't make one I am fine with it. Would rather see a Braun MVP bobble.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived