Brewer Fanatic

How to get into Friday's before the game

JB
Verified Member

Hi everyone. I'd appreciate some advice.

I want to eat at Friday's before the game tonight and realize I have some factors working against me (Friday night, likely crowded, etc.).

But if I want to get in there, what are the options? My understanding is the doors open at 5:30 and people rush to get in line, but that they let in the first x number of people who want to eat there at 4:30? In other words, if I rush there at 5:30 when doors open to all the ticket-holders, I'll be waiting for a table to open from the 4:30 crowd?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

I thought they opened up two hours before gametime on gamedays? I ate there before a game a couple weeks ago and they just let people in who were gonna eat at Fridays, even though they weren't letting anyone else in to the rest of the stadium. Everyone is allowed to get in line, no matter how long the line gets. And then once you're in, you supposedly only get an hour to eat and get out.

My only advice is to get there as soon as possible. Send someone to get in line early for you if you can.

I have never eaten there, but several years ago I called about doing so before a game and was told you would have to vacate the table by no later than 1 hour before game time. I don't know if that is still the policy.

I don't think you have to vacate one hour before game time. I know it's a 60 minute limit at your table, though.

My wife and I eat there before a game once or twice a season, and I've found the wait for a table usually isn't that bad. I suppose it would be longer if we typically had other people with us.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I have done this many times, I get there when the parking lot opens and walk to hot corner area, i they scan my ticket stud and go to Friday's and i try to sit outside,and they tell you you have an hour. Be careful and watch out, I was eating and not paying attention and a ball came and it it my plate, so watch out.

Archived