Brewer Fanatic

CM Punk; WWE Has Me Hooked Again (2011 Official Pro Wrestling Thread)

BrewCrewForever

I really enjoyed the 12 man tag match last night. Lots of good action in that with a lot of good wrestlers.

Pretty ticked they gave ADR the title back already. Was hoping Punk would win it back.

Wondering where they are going with the Miz and R-Truth firing angle. Those are two of the best talents they have and they are not getting in-ring time because they are "fired". Hope they are back soon wrestling in matches.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Punk will get the title after the tour of Mexico is over. Apparently he's almost equalling Cena in merchandise sales now, so they want to push him hard.
Well that is good news. Thing I don't get, if they wanted to keep the title on ADR for the Mexico tour, why put it on Cena for a few weeks. That is lame.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I think Punk will get the title after the tour of Mexico is over. Apparently he's almost equalling Cena in merchandise sales now, so they want to push him hard.
Well that is good news. Thing I don't get, if they wanted to keep the title on ADR for the Mexico tour, why put it on Cena for a few weeks. That is lame.
Apparently Vince freaked about low ratings on RAW, so he put the title on him for awhile to boost them.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

On the bright side... Mark Henry.

That's about all, though.

Is he back wrestling? That guy hasn't been given a push in about 12 years(or so it seems), yet they keep bringing him back. Good for him. I love that guy.

He never really disappeared, he was always just a mid-carder. Now they are pushing him hard, turning him into a Vader-esque unstoppable beast.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I hope Vince comes back and it starts some type of feud between him and HHH. I hope it was him behind all that is going on. I miss Vince's character.

i read somewhere that for survivor series there would be a team WWE vs team anti-WWE. The anti WWE team would be Vince, Miz, Nash, and R Truth, against team WWE, the Rock, Triple H, Cena and someone else.

He never really disappeared, he was always just a mid-carder. Now they are pushing him hard, turning him into a Vader-esque unstoppable beast.

Sweet. I always thought that was the way they should have went with him. Glad to see him getting the push he deserves.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

I hope Vince comes back and it starts some type of feud between him and HHH. I hope it was him behind all that is going on. I miss Vince's character.

i read somewhere that for survivor series there would be a team WWE vs team anti-WWE. The anti WWE team would be Vince, Miz, Nash, and R Truth, against team WWE, the Rock, Triple H, Cena and someone else.

I bet Punk would be the other member of Team WWE, although that would be surprising. Not sure who else makes sense. Aren't those matches usually 5-on-5 though?

Sweet. I always thought that was the way they should have went with him. Glad to see him getting the push he deserves.

He's hitting it out of the park from what I watch. I mainly just watch the PPV's and bits and pieces here and there of the weekly TV, but I think he's crushing.

From what I got cooped up in my head for Survior Series is: World Title: Mark Henry © vs. Undertaker, WWE Title: ADR © vs. CM Punk, Team WWE vs. Team Anti-WWE: Rock, Cena, HHH, Sheamus, and Randy Orton vs. Miz, Truth, Nash, Christian, and Jericho. With it being in Madison Square Garden I expect Vince to pull out all the big guns. Bringing back Jericho, Undertaker, Rock, I'm sure Austin and Foley will be involved somewhere in the mix as well.

As for RAW this week. I think they made BIG push towards a good storyline that could go on for a few months. With everyone walking out, it has to lead to Vince coming back in the next week or so. We all know Cena will get a rematch at Vengence against ADR and lose due to Miz/Truth probably costing him the match. Should be interesting to see where they go from here though.

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

From what I got cooped up in my head for Survior Series is: World Title: Mark Henry © vs. Undertaker, WWE Title: ADR © vs. CM Punk, Team WWE vs. Team Anti-WWE: Rock, Cena, HHH, Sheamus, and Randy Orton vs. Miz, Truth, Nash, Christian, and Jericho. With it being in Madison Square Garden I expect Vince to pull out all the big guns. Bringing back Jericho, Undertaker, Rock, I'm sure Austin and Foley will be involved somewhere in the mix as well.

As for RAW this week. I think they made BIG push towards a good storyline that could go on for a few months. With everyone walking out, it has to lead to Vince coming back in the next week or so. We all know Cena will get a rematch at Vengence against ADR and lose due to Miz/Truth probably costing him the match. Should be interesting to see where they go from here though.

here is the link

link

So CM Punk and HHH are buddies now? It was pathetic seeing Cena, Sheamus, and Punk kissing up to HHH. Not to mention HHH burying the entire roster with his broomstick comment. All the momentum they had after Punk's promo was killed on one horrible edition of Raw.

I'm still hoping Mick Foley comes back as Raw GM. There's been rumors for a long time that he'll be coming back to the WWE in some capacity.

I'm wondering if they let Laurinitis ride it out until Survivor Series with Team WWE v. Anti-WWE. Then have the winner choose the Raw GM or something and WWE wins and puts Foley in charge.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

RAW was one giant mess last night. I understand the whole heel take over part but it was terrible. Morrison must be on his way out or something cuz he got completely buried. I do like Mason Ryan as a face, as long as he doesn't talk he should be fine. I can pretty much predict how Vengence is gonna go for the RAW main events. Nash will get involved in the HHH/Punk vs. Miz/Truth match. Cena vs. ADR will end with Laurinitias group of guys (Ziggler, Christian, Vickie, Swagger, Otunga, etc) causing him the match. However, if they put the belt back on Cena, I might stop watching for a while cuz its getting really stupid changing the belt every PPV.

One last thing. What has happen to Ryder being on RAW? He pins the US Champion back to back weeks and vanishes. The guy is great on the mic and his in ring work isn't as bad as some that are getting on air time.

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Yeah, it was definitely a terrible show. I really hope the Laurinaitis era doesn't last too long. I think he's extremely boring, hard to listen to, and hard to watch. They definitely need to bring in someone who fits the role better. I'm hoping for Mick Foley, but there's a lot of people who would be better than Laurinaitis.

They wasted 20 minutes on the intro with the 3 guys staying with HHH, only to have Vince come out and put the kibosh on it. Why waste all of our time then? It was a horrible, horrible episode. One of the worst I have seen in a long itme. They just completely ruined 3-4 different storylines at one time.

Archived