Brewer Fanatic

Beltran to the Giants for Zach Wheeler and cash

This seems like a win for both sides, although I don't know a lot about Wheeler. With Beltran that lineup suddenly looks a whole lot better.

Philadelphia is still the better team, but San Francisco is clearly making a strong push to repeat.

dlk9s]
i'd much rather have hunter than beltran.
Why?

because pence is a better hitter, steals more bases, plays better defense, can actually RUN, has more years under contract, is 6 years younger, beltrans knees are gone, do i really need to go on? seriously, what kind of question is that?

Kelbysdaddy]
i'd much rather have hunter than beltran.
Why?

because pence is a better hitter, steals more bases, plays better defense, can actually RUN, has more years under contract, is 6 years younger, beltrans knees are gone, do i really need to go on? seriously, what kind of question is that?

Ok, if you're going to take that attitude, I suggest you look up their stats and contracts and get back to me. I agree that Beltran isn't as spry after his injuries and obviously Pence is a very good defender.

Archived