Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-30 Astros (Happ) at Brewers (Gallardo) - [Brewers win, 6-2]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I can't even count the number of times this year we've seen runners thrown out at either 2nd or 3rd on cutoffs on throws to the plate. You teach little leaguers to never make the last out at 3rd base........why is that so hard for these guys to understand?

Casey two good ABs tonight no hits. I think he;s gonna be fine. That middle infield however......anything on Barmes to the CRew?

Nope. He's off because it's a day game after a night game tomorrow and Gallardo has owned him in the past so said the Houston broadcast.

And Lucroy drops the hammer. Now Gallardo just needs to keep the pitch count down.

So does Ax have the night off? He's pitched in four straight IIRC.

He did not pitch last night.

If I wasn't so lazy I could've checked the box score from last night and seen that Loe closed it out. If this keeps up Axford will get another night off tonight.

TH on a roll tonight with his tweets:

#Brewers just announced 44,306 at Miller Park tonight. Astros big draw wherever they go.

The way the #Brewers are hitting, you really have to hand it to them, and that's what the Astros are doing.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/db415f1d8468433964577cb2c5f207c4ac31f0a.jpeghttp://images.yuku.com/image/png/db415f1d8468433964577cb2c5f207c4ac31f0a_t.jpg

Nice hit last inning by Mr. Unknown.

(Not sure if the image is going to show up)

That's kind of sad. Then Unknown gets a double in his major league debut.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived