Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-29 Astros (Lyles) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 4-0]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how does Morton somehow have a WHIP above 1.5 and an ERA under 4.0? Like has been said before; the entire Pirates pitching staff is the Anti-Greinke
His FIP is 3.69 and his xFIP is 3.89. When players put the ball on the ground 61% of the time and you don't walk a ton of guys, you'll tend to strand base runners.

I like Wolf so far. Some base runners, but he is pitching on the corners. If it's high, it's been a ball, and the strikes have been low in the zone.
I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Verified Member
I'm confused. The Brewers don't have an 8-0 lead after the first inning. (forgot the blue font.)

I'm waiting for us to score 2 runs in an inning doing nothing but bunting.

Felipe Lopez's lifetime average as a Brewer just keeps rising.
McGehee's lifetime average as a Brewer just keeps falling.
To be fair, he ripped that DP ball and the SS made a pretty nice play (as well as being in a great spot to make the play).

any updates on rickie? rotoworld still has the 3-6 week projection from Ash as it's latest info. any faith in lopez out there? i actually think we could be alright with lopez. his 334 career obp is probably better than most backup middle if'ers you'll run across and honestly better than some starting 2b/ss out there.

Felipe Lopez's lifetime average as a Brewer just keeps rising.
McGehee's lifetime average as a Brewer just keeps falling.
To be fair, he ripped that DP ball and the SS made a pretty nice play (as well as being in a great spot to make the play).
Since I'm feeling cynical tonight....too bad for Casey one our SS's wasn't fielding that!

Archived