Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-27 Cubs (Zambrano) at Brewers (Greinke) - [Brewers win 2-0]

Verified Member
did anyone notice that weeks didn't grimace AT ALL. not that i saw anyways, combine that with no break and i am holding out hope. i've sprained my ankle dozens of times in basketball and every time i've squirmed and grimaced. now i know weeks is tough but his face was perfectly calm! i'm hoping for the best.

I think he's just a tough SOB. He wanted nothing to do with putting any weight on it.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rickie's ankle is probably the size of a watermelon by now.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Casey's batting average is up to.230

I am not convinced Casey is turning it around, but it would be nice if he could put together a solid run over the next month while Rickie is out. Be even nicer if Rickie only missed a week or two, but doesn't look very good.

Archived