Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-26 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Narveson) - 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

I still want Rickie leading off. At least they were able to clear the 3B this inning.
Casey trying to shut you up http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

What a cheap triple haha. His .OPS will definitely take it

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how hitting a pitch down the middle of the plate to RF is "vintage", but it's nice that McGehee came through and drove in 2 runs. That couldn't have been a triple Bill?

Wow Castro can pick it at SS.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Atlanta has tied Pittsburgh.
Excellent.

For some reason or another, I still feel like Casey will kill the ball every at bat against the Cubs. We're all frustrated Casey, but we're cheering harder for you than just about anybody.

Community Moderator
How was that play? I am listening at work and Ueck made it sound like Yuni was going to beat it.

Castro has a cannon. Usually the play ranging into the gap results in a lollipop throw, but he set and threw a bullet over to get Yuni by 1/2 step.

How was that play? I am listening at work and Ueck made it sound like Yuni was going to beat it.
Grounder into the hole, Castro actually made a pretty nice play and got off a pretty good hard throw. Beat Yuni by about a half step.

Yeah it was hit in the corner, RF Baker fumbled around for a while, then threw home. It could've just as well been a double with an error or a double with a fielders choice. Not a legit triple. It was a great hit though, nice line drive down the line, so it's not to take credit from Casey for the clutch two out RBI hit.

Archived