Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-24 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Bumgarner) - 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
today hitting performance is really horrible and it officially time to get rid of casey and BTW Wilson is not the Answer. DM if you are all in then get the help needed on the left side. Please if you can add a Bench Player who can Hit off the bench.

Its amazing how good the Giants record is when their offense is not that great. Just goes to show you what can happen when you have great starting and relief pitching. Of course it doesn't help we have played awful today.

Well I guess being tied for first coming of the toughest road trip isnt that bad.

True. BUT:

1) It's the NL Central.

2) When the highpoint of the season is being only 1-game under .500 on a road trip that's kinda setting the bar low.

The whole thing just seems to be setting us up for a lot of heartbreak, anger and angst come September. Manifestos may end up being written. We may need to start a BF.net 7-step program.

So when the Brewers finish a game out, will we all blame it on a pair of freaking sunglasses not worn?

No we didn't hit and the sun got Wilson. Why must people always blame something? RR, a player, whatever. Sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don't. We get breaks as well. But when brewer players do it, people run to the computer to talk about how bad a player is and how we should replace him. I think we would have had 10 different 3b and SS already this year. 5-6 roadtrip if they lose. Move on.

pebadger]

Well I guess being tied for first coming of the toughest road trip isnt that bad.
2) When the highpoint of the season is being only 1-game under .500 on a road trip that's kinda setting the bar low.
Who thinks this is the high point?

So when the Brewers finish a game out, will we all blame it on a pair of freaking sunglasses not worn?

No we didn't hit and the sun got Wilson. Why must people always blame something? RR, a player, whatever. Sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don't. We get breaks as well. But when brewer players do it, people run to the computer to talk about how bad a player is and how we should replace him. I think we would have had 10 different 3b and SS already this year. 5-6 roadtrip if they lose. Move on.

I think you missed the point, but thanks for the condescension.

Why do you post here? We get it. We are bad fans. You are the most persistent troll I've ever seen.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Can't blame the defense when we only score 1 run. Win a 1-0 shut out? Not very often, need to score more.
I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Why do you post here? We get it. We are bad fans. You are the most persistent troll I've ever seen.
Posting to casuals is fun. They have no clue what they are talking about, yet have all the answers.

You guys are writing what I'm thinking. Feels like Saito should have been out of this way earlier. This ump seemed to be really shrinking his strike zone. He was throwing a lot of nice breaking balls for strikes. Don't know what he was looking at.

Posting to casuals is fun. They have no clue what they are talking about, yet have all the answers.

Casuals?
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived