Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-24 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Bumgarner) - 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo is still in because he leads off the next inning and we need his bat in the lineup.

Hey-oh!

It would be even funnier if it wasn't half true.

That's what I figured was going on, and given how it went with Casey, I wouldn't have totally minded a Yo at-bat.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Bruce Bochy is a very good if not great manager. He really understands how to play matchups both offensively and with his pitchers. He always seems to be a step ahead of RR (not that surprising).

He also has incredible toys with which to work in his pen with 2 stud RHP, 2 well above average LHP and 3 other above average RHP.

But I'm not convinced that all managers would have San Fran where they are in the standings, even with the great pitching. He just calls the right shots more often than not.

If Betancourt is allowed to face Wilson with Morgan on the bench and Counsell available to play SS I will be pissed
He'll stay in, don't worry. Remember that hot streak he's on? Lol. I'm sure in Roenicke's mind he'll be saving Morgan to hit for Carroll. Even though it may not get there. I'd pinch-hit Morgan for Yuni, and then Kotsay for Carroll. Use Kottaras in the pitcher's spot.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived