Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-24 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Bumgarner) - 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still thrilled that we're tied for 1st after this 11 game trip. We need to address either SS or 3B as we can probably win with one of Yuni or Casey but not both.

However, we're in a great spot after playing our toughest stretch over the last 40 days or so.

Much needed day off tomorrow and then come out strong against the Lovable Losers.

Posting to casuals is fun. They have no clue what they are talking about, yet have all the answers.

Casuals?
Yes, us casual fans who watch, listen and post about almost every game all season long.

Watching the games doesn't mean you know anything. Questioning 15 moves a night and trading or cutting a different player each week shows that. But adding some stats is a good attempt. Will leave that stuff up to RR and DM and keep you at the computer. I watch cricket. Doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about.

Watching the games doesn't mean you know anything. Questioning 15 moves a night and trading or cutting a different player each week shows that. But adding some stats is a good attempt. Will leave that stuff up to RR and DM and keep you at the computer. I watch cricket. Doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about.

You watch cricket??

trwi7]
But Kottaras has more power still...
Never said I agreed with it, just saying what RRR is probably thinking.

I prefer not to try delving into what DPR is thinking. Insanity is scary.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

You watch cricket??

Of course he watches cricket, he obviously doesn't watch baseball at all.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

jjkoestler]COBrewerfan- Please troll somewhere else. JSOnline would be a perfect place.

Why do they make sense and not question everything? From the looks of it, everyone here is a current or former bench coach in MLB and knows everything.

COBrewerfan- Please troll somewhere else. JSOnline would be a perfect place.

Why do they make sense and not question everything? From the looks of it, everyone here is a current or former bench coach in MLB and knows everything.

Wait I want to hear about cricket.

The thing I love about Cricket is that I never quite learn how the game is played when I watch it. Like Curling, I only watch it once every few years, so watching Cricket is really about learning the game once again. That one Sri Lankan bowler with the crazy hair is pretty awesome though.

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways to defeat the troll. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Funketown wrote:

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways to defeat the troll. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere.

or just put them on ignore, don't read their posts and don't engage them in conversation.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived