Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-23 Brewers (Wolf) at Giants (Vogelsong) - [Brewers lose, 4-2]

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like it or not CAsey giving up there is like 95% of the pro athletes in any sport. It was a "ya you got me " moment. He wasnt getting back. Equate that to a quarterback just going down when he knows hes (screwed) . Casey has become apunching bag and rightfully so, but in that case I am betting PRince/Braun do the same thing.

I don't agree with this. I would say 70% of runners would make an effort there.

man oh man, if we lose this game by a run or two it is really going to sting considering how stupid we've been around the 3rd base area.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Like it or not CAsey giving up there is like 95% of the pro athletes in any sport. It was a "ya you got me " moment. He wasnt getting back. Equate that to a quarterback just going down when he knows hes (screwed) . Casey has become apunching bag and rightfully so, but in that case I am betting PRince/Braun do the same thing.

I don't agree with this. I would say 70% of runners would make an effort there.
62.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

He simply thought the ball got away farther than it did. Just a casualty of an over-agressive mindset. I really thought there could be some 2-out thunder there the way V's control was deserting him.
I think all the boos caused him too get ultra aggressive to silence them and show them hes the man

Archived