Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-23 Brewers (Wolf) at Giants (Vogelsong) - [Brewers lose, 4-2]

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont want to sound too Joe Morganish with an old timely cliche, but that long inning on offense seems to have hurt Wolf's rhythm,
Could be. What is worse is that the inning was long with a leadoff home run being the sole tally due to poor baserunning.
I blame more on Sedar.

I said im sure and even so. There are a ton of facts to support that kind of assertion. They are in a playoff hunt and he stinks it up on D and O. and now isn't hustling. come on, nice try captain contrarian.

I said im sure and even so. There are a ton of facts to support that kind of assertion. They are in a playoff hunt and he stinks it up on D and O. and now isn't hustling. come on, nice try captain contrarian.

I hope to one day become admiral ***-****.

Like it or not CAsey giving up there is like 95% of the pro athletes in any sport. It was a "ya you got me " moment. He wasnt getting back. Equate that to a quarterback just going down when he knows hes (screwed) . Casey has become apunching bag and rightfully so, but in that case I am betting PRince/Braun do the same thing.

Archived