Brewer Fanatic

2011-07-22 Brewers (Marcum) at Giants (Cain) - [Brewers win, 4-2]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are they saying?

Kruk and Kuip actually haven't been doing anything close to the Cards' "THIS IS APPALLING!!!" act; they've pretty much been saying the same as us, "He should probably tone that down...this is not a good idea on his part," etc, but pretty laid-back about it.

I definitely see how Nyjer pisses people off. But he fits right in with this team. I bet the guys like Prince and Braunie love him. His enthusiasm is contagious. As long as he doesn't go too far, It's all good with me. T-PLUSH baby.

K-Rod in. Good game Marcum.

Hot the zone, let the park and the def do the work.

Only 90 pitches and the bottom of the order coming up. Why would they do that?
Krod is the 8th inning guy. Gotta keep those roles defined.

K-Rod in. Good game Marcum.

Hot the zone, let the park and the def do the work.

Only 90 pitches and the bottom of the order coming up. Why would they do that?
If the back end keeps pitching well it's hard to argue with. It keeps the starters fresh.

Why don't we just agree that K Rod is WAY better in the 8th than any starter we have not named Gallardo or Greinke when they're hot.

Because that would be silly??

Has Greinke even made it in to the 8th inning yet?

Why don't we just agree that K Rod is WAY better in the 8th than any starter we have not named Gallardo or Greinke when they're hot.

Well he is FOR SURE better than Marcum, Narv or Wolf in the 8th. What you just saw there was pretty much par for the course....

Well he is FOR SURE better than Marcum, Narv or Wolf in the 8th. What you just saw there was pretty much par for the course....

You're right. You can say that FOR SURE. When you speak in absolutes it discredits what you are saying. Let me just ask how you can say that FOR SURE?

Marcum was cruising and could have easily done the same thing. You could save Krod for a different situation where he comes in for a pitcher that is struggling or in a higher leverage situation.

Archived