Brewer Fanatic

August 26th and/or 27th vs Cubs

I know it is a way off by I am looking to find some tickets for these games. I know I can go the usual route but always like to check on BF to see if anyone has a ticket they can't use or something. Just a way to benefit a fellow BFer before I go the Brewers.com route. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with stubhub, in fact, I have scored some really great deals there.

Every game I have gone to this season except the chorizo stitch bobble game, I got the tickets from stubhub. In fact, the game I am going to today, I used stubhub for the tickets!

I always check there first before considering other options.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I am also looking for 2 for Friday the 26th. We are traveling from San Diego to Madison on the 23d if it works out better to get them in Wisconsin.

I have also had good experiences with Stub Hub and with Vivid Seats for the Rose Bowl but would like to avoid the fees and keep the money in the brewerfan.net loop if possible. And you can make sure no Cub fans are in your seats . . .

Archived