Brewer Fanatic

Friday morning - 10,000 free tickets to July 26 and 27 games (gone in 20 minutes)

blockquote>

Here's how fans can secure their seats: Complimentary tickets will be available online only at 9 am tomorrow at brewers.com/caterpillar. There will be a four ticket limit per order, and tickets will be available on strictly a first come, first served basis.

Fans requesting the complimentary tickets will be subject to a one-time $2.00 fee for printing their entire ticket order at home, or a $4.00 per order fee for picking up later at the Miller Park Box Office (Will Call). There are no other fees or costs for the tickets.

Full Release

i'm going to try to get 4 for wednesday, this is a very awesome move for a company moving into the milwaukee area after taking over a milwaukee based company. i hope they continue to try to support the community. that being said i'm sure its going to be tough to get them and you will be stuck in the virtual waiting room for a while.

i'm hoping to be able to log in 5 minutes early and continue to refresh to give myself the best chance of scoring tickets.

i don't' thin cubs fans care anymore, i did check northside and nothing was mentioned.

That site has totally died. But yea, Cub fans have given up on this year. I'm sure a few will get tickets, but fans aren't showing up at wrigley(lowest avg attendance since 2002) so i doubt they show up to Miller like in years past.

As for this deal: this is a great move by Cat. No amount of advertising would put out this much goodwill. Totally brilliant.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

anyone get these, i got out of the virtual ticket room by 9:02, so i was excited but kept on getting booted back to the ticket selection screen, and eventually got the message that the request could not be fulfilled by 9:07, until the tickets.com site crashed.

not a big deal for me, i have already been to 22 game, i'd rather see people like tommyboy get to go to his first game of the year. plus i'll share the setiment on cub fans, even though i don't think there will be a big presence, but we shall see.

I got pretty lucky, finally got in at around 9:30, but the only thing left was obstructed view, so I got one and will probably walk around the whole game. Nice gesture by CAT to do this for the fans.

The Cards series had empty seats, and now we find out that a week before a Cubs game there are at least 5000 seats left. Maybe the "Marquee" upcharge isn't working like they wanted. That might have led to the decision to test the variable pricing.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I was able to get in at 9:01am, but kept getting the "high volumes" error. I'm no programmer, but you'd think there would be a way to throttle the traffic a bit better so that the people who actually do get in can get tickets instead of revolving in the never ending loop of error frustration.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I didn't bother with this. I'm thinking I'll go to the game on Tuesday or Wednesday and bank on the fact that someone will be willing to either give me their free tickets or sell them to me real cheap.

I didn't bother with this. I'm thinking I'll go to the game on Tuesday or Wednesday and bank on the fact that someone will be willing to either give me their free tickets or sell them to me real cheap.
I'm planning on doing the exact same thing.

Archived