Brewer Fanatic

Hit Tracker Online

eanelson4

Not sure if this belongs here or in off-topic, but it does (at least) pertain to baseball.

I love hittrackeronline.com and have used it on and off for a while now. One thing that I've never figured out (which also comes up empty after a google search) is:

what is the "# Parks" column?

Anybody know?

Rickie Week's home run off Homer Baily had the lowest elevation angle of any home run this year. (Not including the inside the park home runs).

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=16726143

Does anyone else have problems figuring out if home runs at Miller are actually home runs when watching on TV? For the life of me, I can not tell at what point this ball hits something over the fence. Every time I watch it, it looks like the ball lands near the warning track and has backspin like a golf shot.

Sitting in right field, it clearly hit the green wall well above the yellow line. I was shocked by what it looked like on TV. I think the camera angle was just right (or wrong) on this shot. I think if the camera is 10 feet in either direction, it would be easy to tell.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Rickie Week's home run off Homer Baily had the lowest elevation angle of any home run this year. (Not including the inside the park home runs).

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=16726143

Does anyone else have problems figuring out if home runs at Miller are actually home runs when watching on TV? For the life of me, I can not tell at what point this ball hits something over the fence. Every time I watch it, it looks like the ball lands near the warning track and has backspin like a golf shot.
I was talking about that with some of my high school kids last week. We all agreed that Weeks HR was the biggest mind/eye trick we've seen at Miller Park.

Archived