Brewer Fanatic

An interview with the "Get a Brain, Morans" Cardinals fan: GOLD

And That

I can't imagine this is real, but I'm still posting it at every single social media outlet I have an account on (okay, only one).

Today I learned that the 2006 Cardinals were one of the greatest teams ever.

This guy, or drunken frat boys body surfing in the urine troughs at Wrigley. I just can't call it. Which is more entertaining?
If the interview is real then I think it's the interview. If the interview is fake (which it most likely is) I think the urinal surfing is more entertaining.

I lived and died with that team from the moment they got into the

playoffs until they brought home ring number eleven. Do I watch every

game? No. But do I check the box score every single day to see where

they're at? Also, no. I know they'll do what it takes to get the job

done, and they don't need me breathing down their necks.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I can't say I know much about the original picture. If that guy intentionally misspelled "moron" as part of an act, I can see him giving that interview as a part of that same act. However, if it's a guy who legitimately misspelled "moron" and it wasn't an act, I'm like 99.9% sure that interview is fake. Everything he 'says' fits the stereotype, from the corn sugar factory down to his description of the four players. Still funny nonetheless.

"For a perfect example, just look at one of the greatest teams ever assembled: the 2006 World Champion St. Louis Cardinals. That team had David Eckstein, Yadier Molina, So Taguchi, and Aaron Miles. That's a Jew [sic], a Mexican [sic], a Chinaman [sic], and a regular American. It was a variable [sic] "League of Nations" of doing the little things."

Wow. Just wow.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived