Brewer Fanatic

What Brewer Players Do You Enjoy Watching The Least?

rluzinski
There was a game i believe in Arizona with Estrada playing for the Brewers. He hit a ball a little bit to the right of the shortstop who didn't field the ball cleanly, yet he still threw out Estrada by quite a bit because his lazy butt was basically jogging to first base. Then he had to nerve to laugh about it.

The one that chafed me the most, El Dude, is a Cincy series when we were in one of those "can't do anything right" funks. I believe this was the same game that Aaron Harang pitched 10 innings, but we still had a handful of chances to drive in a big run.

I think it was bases loaded in the 11th and even though we were scuffling hard, there was a feeling that if we could luck across a run, the Reds weren't really capitalizing on much either.

Bases loaded in the 11th, nobody out, and he hits a trickling grounder to 1st. Any major league player with a heart could have kept the bases loaded at the very least after the initial throw went home. Estrada was thrown out by a country mile and you could just get that "I've been catching 10 innings so I'm not going to run hard" feeling out of it. Looking at the box score now, Jenkins got hit after that and we had a fly ball that could have produced a run after it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived