Brewer Fanatic

Pujols taunts fans in Cincy...

Nottso

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Cardinals right-hander Chris Carpenter operated well in damage control over eight innings on Saturday and Pujols homered again to give St. Louis a 4-1 victory.

Well, it doesn't state how he did it, but it evidently took 8 innings to explain it. Do you think he son is a slow learning or that Carpenter just doesn't explain things well? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Do you think he son is a slow learning or that Carpenter just doesn't explain things well?

I think he spends the first few innings of every game explaining the difference between LaRussa's alphabet and everyone else's to them. The quickest way is to have them drink a few glasses of wine but, being kids and all, he had to go a different route.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

He's just such a d-bag.

I'd love to see Chapman drill him in the elbow at about 105 mph.

Here's what happens next: broken elbow, torn ligament, Pujols magically comes back four days later and hits three home runs in five games, taking the time to blog about each one while walking to first base, then criticizes an opposing hitter for pointing at the fans after a walkoff home run.

This comment on the story had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.

I guess people see what they want to see. If I was showed that picture

and asked what Albert was doing, I’d say he was wiping sweat away from

his eye.

This comment on the story had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.

I guess people see what they want to see. If I was showed that picture

and asked what Albert was doing, I’d say he was wiping sweat away from

his eye.

No, he was just trying to pick his nose (in a classy way), and missed.

He's just such a d-bag.

I'd love to see Chapman drill him in the elbow at about 105 mph.

Here's what happens next: broken elbow, torn ligament, Pujols magically comes back four days later and hits three home runs in five games, taking the time to blog about each one while walking to first base, then criticizes an opposing hitter for pointing at the fans after a walkoff home run.

And he'd still have people saying what a great guy he is.......

This kind of stuff always brings to mind that Cards hate vs Reds hate thread. Can there really be any question? The Cardinals make me sick.

Community Moderator
I have to thank the Reds and their fans for helping to expose the Cardinals' blatant hypocrisy. Back in 2008-2009 it seemed like the Brewers were up against the other 29 teams, but I think most of baseball is finally realizing the truth about the Cardinals.

I actually hate the Cardinals more than the Cubs at this point, mostly because of Pujols. Part of me pities Cubs fans- that franchise is the definition of snakebitten- hopefully Pujols signs there and then follows the script and becomes an injury riddled shell of his former self.

If the Brewers don't take it, I'm pulling for the Reds or Pirates.

Archived