Brewer Fanatic

Mike Fetters - Rogue Concessionaire

PKBadger

I knew it wasn't true in the first line where they talk about Pete Vuckovich being somewhat fan friendly.

Vuke got grumpier as the years went on. When he first came to Milwaukee, I got his autograph several times (81-83). As the years went on, he got tougher and tougher. The last time that I got him to sign was when he was the color guy on TV in the late 80's. He was grumpy, but he did sign my ball. These days, I hear that he rudely declines most all autograph requests.

I knew it wasn't true in the first line where they talk about Pete Vuckovich being somewhat fan friendly.

Vuke got grumpier as the years went on. When he first came to Milwaukee, I got his autograph several times (81-83). As the years went on, he got tougher and tougher. The last time that I got him to sign was when he was the color guy on TV in the late 80's. He was grumpy, but he did sign my ball. These days, I hear that he rudely declines most all autograph requests.

My cousin has all the pics from Photo Day (remember those). All the players were on the field with chairs, and you could go statio to station to get pics. I had to be 10 or 11 with a photo op with Vuke.

Archived