Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Wed. 7/13 -- Manatees win, but Stars and Rattlers have five-game skids; LATEST: Wisconsin postgame

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

You sir have now been banished to the major league forum!

No, not that! I profess my undying love for Vinny! After all, I've lived in both the Racine and LaCrosse areas (LaCrosse is better, BTW).

"Prince has now matched his 2010 home run total--and I wouldn't be surprised if they're still matched at year's end." He only needed three months to make me a liar.

Not only that, but he improved by 100%!

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Chris's postgame thoughts -- including a near-brawl update.

Chris will tell us later what happened here --

Wisconsin Bottom of the 8th

• T. J. Mittelstaedt lines out to shortstop Dixon Machado.
  • Jason Rogers doubles (5) on a ground ball to left fielder Jeff Rowland.
  • Offensive Substitution: Pinch runner Franklin Romero replaces Jason Rogers.
  • With Michael Walker batting, passed ball by Rob Brantly, Franklin Romero to 3rd.
  • Michael Walker hit by pitch.
  • Pitcher Change: Logan Hoch replaces Michael Torrealba.
  • With Cody Hawn batting, Franklin Romero caught stealing home, Michael Walker to 2nd.
  • Cody Hawn grounds out to first baseman James Robbins.

Yes, he does.

Just to let you know. Brae's Tommy John Surgery in 2009 was followed by surgery for a torn labrum July 1st of last year (2010).

This is part of a PM I received today, clarifying that Brae Wright wasn't merely rehabbing in 2010 as I'd assumed & stated in the AZL link report post.

I didn't think fwright222 would mind if I shared this part, & I know BF.net MiLB forum readers would like to know.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
And prior to that, he was giving some Rivas-like production at AA (except from the south-side of the mound) and one of my sleeper picks. Still has some time and promise, but those lost 2 years really hurt him and is already 27.

Archived