Brewer Fanatic

RIP Sherwood Schwartz

DatHoser

He seemed to have lived a pretty fine life.

Hard to imagine how many hours of my childhood were spent watching his work. . .Farewell Sherwood. Thanks for some great pop culture!

I won't lie; if you'd asked me prior to today, I wouldn't have guessed Mr. Schwartz was still alive.

Notice how the only commenters in this thread bring up the average age among Brewerfan posters. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I won't lie; if you'd asked me prior to today, I wouldn't have guessed Mr. Schwartz was still alive.

Notice how the only commenters in this thread bring up the average age among Brewerfan posters. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Today for the first time in my life, I was asked by the grocery cashier if I qualified for the Wednesday senior discount. I'm 49--not 69. . .and I was with my 7 year old daughter.

I attribute it to the idiot cashier being completely clueless about what "senior citizen" looks like--not to me looking old.

Outpost in Wauwatosa. . .you've got a fool working the register.

I attribute it to the idiot cashier being completely clueless about what "senior citizen" looks like--not to me looking old.

I presume she was just looking at your avatar, Jim.

For the record, it was a guy. . .probably in his early 20s. . .and I suppose that from his perspective, I indeed looked like I was about 150 years old.

He didn't ask me about the antitrust ruling, but he did campaign for me to reconsider on Buck Weaver.

Archived