Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Fan Zone Coupon???

madgrad
Every year I buy a bunch of stuff, although a little pricey, from the Fan Zone. Does anybody know of any coupons I can use to save a little dough on my big purchases? They used to offer 10% off during home games if you had a ticket for the "winning" section, but it doesn't look like they do that anymore. Any info or suggestions are appreciated!

I know they used to send coupons to season or partial season ticket holders for discounts during certain months for the Fanzone, don't know if they still do that or not.
They do still do this. We have a sheet of Team Store coupons, one per month of the season. I'm looking at it for the first time since we received it in March. We missed our chance for 15% off any Nike item (April), 15% off any Brewed for Her item (May), and 15% off any Brewers apparel (June). The remaining coupons:

July - 15% off any Brewers headwear

August - 15% off any custom T-shirt

September - 15% off any purchase on non-game days

I might have a use for the August coupon, but madgrad, if you'd like either the July or September coupons, send me your postal address in a PM.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived