Brewer Fanatic

Wilfred-New Show on FX...

razzzorsharp

Has there been two episodes? I watched the first one On-Demand last night (the only one available at this point). I liked it. It has potential. FX sure has some quality programming these days - It's Always Sunny..., The League, Archer, Louie and now Wilfred. Good stuff.

Edit: Their website has 3 episodes up. I'll have to check out the other two as well.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Edit: Their website has 3 episodes up. I'll have to check out the other two as well.

Ahh, I saw the first week on Hulu, they always delay FX shows by a week or so. Will check their site.

The "Ryan Yount" talk is in the 2nd episode. I kind of like the show so far but my wife didn't enjoy it. It does seem a bit mean-spirited, but not always in a funny way, sometimes in a creepy way. I usually don't really mind mean-spirited but parts seemed a little off to me. I agree that it has potential though and there were quite a few funny lines so I'll keep watching.

Has there been two episodes? I watched the first one On-Demand last night (the only one available at this point). I liked it. It has potential. FX sure has some quality programming these days - It's Always Sunny..., The League, Archer, Louie and now Wilfred. Good stuff.

Agreed all around, I just watched it on demand last night too after a recommendation from a co worker. Agreed about FX- Sunny is probably my favorite show and The League and Louie are right up there. Along with Dexter http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
This show is pretty good, but pales in comparison to Louie. I can't help but think of Brian on Family Guy when I watch the show. The idea isn't completely original, but there are usually a few good belly laughs in each episode.

I liked this show a lot at the begining. However it feels like it getting kind of stale pretty quick. Wilfred tries to teach Ryan a lesson. Wilfred does something bad, does some drugs, and it all works out. Hopefully something shakes up soon. It seems like it will need to if it wants a second season. I just cannot see where this show can go.

Archived