Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Thurs. 6/23 -- Sounds, Cerveceritos fall to nemeses

Let Khris Davis grow at his pace, not yours. I watched the Brewers promote too fast and ruin prospects ever since Lew Krause threw the 1st pitch at County Stadium. The one thing that I have enjoyed about DMS tenure here is that he allows each prospect to grow at their own pace. Kids get used to dominating and winning. The list is waaaaaaaaaay too long to talk about all of the prospects rushed thru the system because the big club was struggling

I don't believe the sentiment is that Davis should be promoted because the big club is struggling - clearly they're not.

Davis should probably be promoted because he's 23 years old in A-ball. If the Brewers want to see whether or not his bat is for real, he's old enough that he should be hitting at a higher level.

He now has 877 PA below AA. For a college guy that might be a legit hitting prospect, that should be more than enough.

Archived