Brewer Fanatic

Introducing the Tony Plush Gentleman's T-Shirt

kestrel79

Hello Everyone,

I'm back! The shirts came back from the printer the day Mr. Plush went on the DL, so I decided to wait until Mr. Gotta Be Startin Somethin was healthy to get these going. Thank you for your patience and interest! Now that he's returned and back to his normal Plush ways it's time to bust these out.

I know I'm not alone here but Nyjer Morgan aka Mr. Tony Plush has become my favorite Brewer. To honor him I give you the Tony Plush Gentleman's T-Shirt. While we may never be as classy as Mr. Plush, we can come pretty close by showing support and wearing this shirt.

Sizes M, L, XL, XXL. Hanes T-Shirts, tagless.

$15 per shirt with FREE shipping to anywhere in the US via USPS.

Payment via Paypal. PM me for details or if you have any questions.

Just made a new facebook page with a few pics of the shirts in action at Miller Park. Search for 79 Design and it should pop up fairly quick.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/brewcrew079/plush_shirts.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I appreciate everyone's support. There are still plenty of shirts left.

I have been wearing mine to various local softball leagues and it's a head turner. What isn't a head turner is my less than stellar softball play.

Archived