Brewer Fanatic

Do you have a favorite AL team?

jjkoestler
I have been rooting for the Indians ever since they played at Miller Park back in 2007. It was a fun time to go to a baseball game for only $10 and all the Indians fans I talked to were great. So ever since then, I have been pulling for them, and hoped they did well.

I'm a fan of anyone playing the Red Sox and Yankees. Other than that, i don't care much about the AL at all except for Tampa who i can't help but greatly respect for winning as they have with payrolls often less than 3-4 guys on the Sox and Yankees.

Anyone who beats the Yankees is favorite AL team. I enjoy the Red Sox because currently they're beating the Yankees at their own game. When I was a kid the Brewers were my favorite team. In the National League I always liked the Giants and Pirates. So when the Brewers came to the National League I had no favorite AL team--and so it shall remain.

I like the Red Sox and the Twins are alright. Like is a relative term. I loved going to Boston and rooting for the Sox in Fenway. Loved singing along to "Sweet Caroline". Loved Drop Kicking Murphy's being pumped into Fenway. Loved the city. I hate the Yankees and so do the people of Boston, why not be a fan. I echo the blue color sentiment/ feeling. And the twinkees ? Other than the 6 times a season they play the Brewers, why not?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Since the Brewers switched to the NL (plus a couple years to get over old rivalries), I started pulling for the Twins. But, I don't follow any team like the Brewers and wouldn't be able to name half the players on the current Twins team.

Living on the Mississippi and both teams suffering from small(ish) markets and attracting FAs, etc... Seems natural to cheer for the Twins (even though 1987 still doesn't sit well).

Kind of like the Indians also.

Tigers for two reasons.

1. My grandfather was a big tigers fan, still have family in the Detroit area.

2. When i went to the Verlander No Hitter, everybody there was classy, and very fun to be around before, during and after the game(got invited to a few parties even), despite all my brewers clothing. It was like that for the rest of the series too.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived