Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-17 Brewers (Marcum) at Red Sox (Lackey) - [Brewers lose, 10-4]

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's hard to beleive that anyone thought Herrera was a good idea in any way, unless they knew a while ago that they might be making a move with Braddock. Even then, you still have to think it's a bad move.

Because the good pitcher wasn't living up to his responbilities by showing up on time and doing his work......

You couldn't get away with it in your job why would you think the brewers would allow it?

The sad part is that we have nobody better to replace him with until he gets his act together.

The sad part is that this is what baseball is nowdays except for the big money teams that can really afford to stock a roster. It's sort of always been that way, it's just worse now. That said, McClendon has to be a better option, no matter what arm he pitches with.

meh just like Carlos Gomez and Mark Kotsay, Herrera is forced into the lineup and he and Roenicke get a bunch of hate as if they gave him a huge contract and designated him their guy. Braddock, Parra, Saito are the guys we wanted to pitch I'm sure.
I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Archived