Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-17 Brewers (Marcum) at Red Sox (Lackey) - [Brewers lose, 10-4]

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Not only can the Sox hit but they are just annoying as heck at the plate. Taking every pitch 2 inches off the corner and fouling off every pitch on the corner. Just waiting for the pitcher to make a mistake.

With Marcum seemingly having some control issues, we better hope our offense and bullpen step up tonight.
It doesn't help when the corners aren't considered part of the strike zone. He should be out of this inning.

With Marcum seemingly having some control issues, we better hope our offense and bullpen step up tonight.
It doesn't help when the corners aren't considered part of the strike zone. He should be out of this inning.
Yeah, I would agree with that. But he's having control issues nonetheless.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

This pitch count is getting excessive for a single inning, our minor league pitchers would have been pulled at 30 pitches.

I hope he gets out of the inning here without getting hurt.

well it looks like he tweaked something... get somebody up in the pen.

edit. Estrada just got up as he gets out of it

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived