Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-17 Brewers (Marcum) at Red Sox (Lackey) - [Brewers lose, 10-4]

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On this road trip our hitters have fallen into their old trap of not scoring after falling behind early. We had 4 runs after 3 and couldn't get on bace again until the 8th. We should have learned from watching what other teams do to us that rallies usually start with a single and a walk or two. We keep trying to hit 5 run home runs without anyone on base. We have to think our way through the game a lot better than we have been. Pitchingwise, uggh... I think Mike McClendon is good enough to pitch in our bullpen. Axford is all we have and I expect him to another rough patch or two before this season is over.

Well good to see Alcides coming thru to win it vs STL. Tonight's game doesnt hurt us much now, but sure would've been nice to gain some breathing room over the last few days with the Cards scuffling.

Sitting at Logan, awaiting my 5am flight home. With the exception of the '08 playoff game I attended, this was the best Brewers experience I have had. Tons of Brewers fans all over. The ballpark is great and Boston fans are the most intelligent I have come across. Fantastic time, and should be on everyone's 'must do' list.

Archived