Brewer Fanatic

Interleague Predictions

chuckcrim

We're on the eve of interleague play, and the Brewers just got embarrassed in Chicago. Can they turn it around over the weekend or does this spiral out of control? Have it at......

I'll say 6-9

@BOS 1-2

vs. TB 1-2

vs. MIN 2-1

@NYY 1-2

@MIN 1-2

I'll be a little more optimistic and go 8-7. Time to step it up. Just looked at the pitchers for the Rays series. Hellickson, Price, and Davis. That is a pretty bad draw for us. But we do matchup with Narveson, Greinke, Marcum, so not horrible. We seem like the kind of team this year that will just randomly go have a crappy series against crap teams like Washington and Chicago, but then have great series against teams like Philadelphia, St. Louis, and to a lesser extent Florida. I think we will exceed expectations a little in interleague play. Although, if we stick with trends we'll probably win 6 against Boston, Tampa, and New York, and 2 against Minnesota.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I'll take a stab:

2-1 @ Boston

2-1 vs TB

2-1 vs Min

1-2 @ NYY

1-2 @ Min

8-7

I really like our pitching matchups in games 1 and 3 vs Boston and I actually think the 1-3 series in Chicago will be a good thing for us going into Boston. We should've gone 2-2 there but then might have gone 1-2 in Boston.

Here's to being optimistic!

Pain. - Clubber Lang

I have no idea what to make of this team other than that they will give you access to all of your emotions. They seem somewhat impenetrable to rational analysis on anything but the simplest of levels.

At least teh Cards lost again tonight on a walk-off after a rally of their own.

Archived