Brewer Fanatic

Anyone going to Omaha and the CWS?

CWSOmaha
Just doing my yearly, "Is anyone going to the CWS"? This will be my 12th consecutive year of going to Omaha. Flying in late Sun night and leaving Thurs afternoon. We have tickets to both games Monday, Tuesday, and the single game on Wednesday. Hope we don't get flooded out, because things don't sound good if they get a large rain event!

Recently relocated to Lincoln this past winter for work and being only 45 minutes away, I will be going Saturday to catch Jungmann pitching for Texas, really looking forward to it. Makes up for not being able to catch as many Brewers game live as in the past.

I like the Cal story because baseball was all but dead at the school(Like Madison!) but was resurrected by fundraising... and oh yeah, making it to Omaha doesn't hurt. Would like to see A & M because their coach is the former pitching coach at NE-Lincoln and I know that just burns some people from NE that he left to have success and they ended up firing their coach this year.

bthurley19-Do you have tickets? The people we buy them from are very pissed where their seat location is, on the club level. I heard there are a lot of people not happy where they were place at "The Trade". I don't care being able to see 5 games(unless it floods) at any level is cool by me.

I'm probably just going to try to get some General Admission tickets at the gate. I'm planning on just going to the one game on Saturday, and they aren't selling singles until day of game, so I'm going to go a couple hours before the game.

Archived