Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-16 Brewers (Greinke) at Cubs (Garza) - [Brewers lose, 12-7]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Weeks is not learning very quickly. I at least saw the positive last time that happened in that it was good timing to be aggressive. Outs on the bases when you are down by 4 is not smart to say the least.

Disgusting series all around. I'm sick to my stomach. The Reds and Pirates are charging. Once the interleague schedule is finished, I'll be shocked if we're in 1st place. Hoping we can avoid the sweep in Boston.

So, will Boston this year be liike the last trip in a couple of years ago? Or will the Brewers find a way to bounce back and play well like they did in Philly after being embarrased in DC earler this season?

I have no idea. But I think this team will be infuriating all year. Enough talent in a few places to mask the potentially devastating holes everywhere else.

We blast RR quite a bit. In my opinion it is deserved. But this game is on the players. Those guys haven't executed. We seem a little panicky too me. We don't seem to have the patience to make the right play.

This game is on the players but the second game is on Roenicke and arguably the first as well. The series should be 3-1 or split at the worst. Also, Schroeder is right when he said he said Mitre should have been used a long time ago and that's probably why he's rusty. Probably during Loe's 4 out of 5 day stretch.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Overall this was a rough series....terrible offensive display on Monday, bullpen implosions Tuesday, and our starter has a rough outing today.
Why is Monday a terrible offensive display - are you saying that Dempster had nothing to do with it? (except for the 2 doubles in 1 inning)

Our starter didn't really have a great day today either but managed to survive.

Agreed on Tuesday!

Gomez really should have pinch-hit there. I know we're down 6 but that would've been a perfect time to get him an at-bat considering Morgan can't hit lefties.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived